Thursday, June 10, 2010

Book Trailer - Uglies & The Host

This is a Book Trailer that I made up for a couple of books. The first is for Uglies by Scott Westerfeld and the second is for The Host: A Novel by Stephenie Meyer. They're very basic book trailers, so don't expect too much! lol I had made them to be displayed in the Library that I work in, so unfortunately we couldn't have any sound.
I'm very happy to note too that the Uglies trailer has been shown by library designer Kevin Hennah in his talks around Australia and Asia so that's a bit of an ego boost :)

I'll be hopefully posting more of my own and other people's book trailers in the future for you to look at. Publishers have started making up their own trailers and there's some great ones out there.



more about "Book Trailer - Uglies & The Host", posted with vodpod

No comments:

Post a Comment