Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Book Promotions

Do you need help promoting your book?
Are you an author or publisher that has, or will soon, publish a book that you would like to promote? I have a few ways that I may be able to help.
If you are at all interested please don't hesitate to contact me at thereadersnook(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Promotional Possibilities:

Book Reviews:
I love reading and reviewing a book is an easy way to pick up people's interest. I plan to review quite a range of different fiction, both young adult and adult. If you would like to provide a book and add it to my review pile, let me know. I will happily accept advance reader copies, as well as already published books. If you aren't able to send me a copy, I can try to obtain one on my own too. I'm a big user of my local public library, however, their stock is quite limited so I may be unable to access a copy of the book through them. I plan not only to post reviews on this blog, but to also post on my young adult based blog, Turning the Pages and Amazon.

I also have a wish list which I update regularly on Amazon which you can find here. I'll also be posting here with items that I add to my wish list, so you'll be able to see what kind of books I enjoy reading.

Contests:
Who doesn't enjoy free books? I know I do, so in the future I hope to run some competitions myself. I am always happy to host a giveaway.

New Reads:
If you have a book which is going to be released soon, feel free to let me know. I will post about upcoming releases regularly.

Do you have anything else in mind? Feel free to email me with any suggestions! As a book lover I would love to promote reading and share my love of reading with other people. I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment