Monday, August 3, 2009

Welcome

I’ve always had a huge love for reading and books, ever since I was quite young. I remember going to the Library when I was young and borrowing up the maximum of 50 books each time. And I’d read them too!

I’ve been inspired by some great blogs like The Story Siren and Windowpane Memoirs and have decided to try creating my own blog. I intend to post as many reviews and book related news as I can and maybe in the future, depending on the following I get possibly competitions.

I should probably introduce myself too. My name is Claire and I’m a 23 year old from Melbourne, Australia. I read a large range of fiction, including young adult, mainstream, historical fiction and whatever else takes my fancy.

I also have another blog which I run for the School Library I work at which is called Turning the Pages although I mainly post about young adult fiction and things more directed towards a high school student.

No comments:

Post a Comment